Saturday, March 7, 2009

What did you give up for Lent?

Lent, for my fellow Catholics, started on Ash Wednesday February 25th. It is tradition to give something up for Lent. Something that you, perhaps, enjoy. A friend of mine gave up Diet Coke. Another friend is doing a daily random act of kindness instead of giving up something. All good.

I decided to give up yelling at my kidlets. Not that I enjoying yelling at children, but it's something that I shouldn't be doing anyway, and I thought that 40 days of not yelling, might actually stop the yelling permanently.

That lasted approximately 4 minutes and 36 seconds.

So then I decided that I would give up yelling at my ever-lovin' husband. That went better. It lasted almost 12 hours!

So now I'm doing a random act of kindness daily. Today, my random act of kindness involves this: Spreading the word about this fantastic website I found!!! If you love quirky t-shirts, you will love Cotton Factory! And the prices are phenominal!!! So check them out!

Really, if anything, you will get a good chuckle :)

No comments: