Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Such a WASTE of a rose!!!

So I've been watching the Bachelor. I mean face it, who hasn't been watching? Even my ever lovin' husband got into it this season. Now, I knew that he was going to dump Melissa - it was all over the web. But what a WASTE of a good rose!

Then I had this monumental thought!

Maybe they hand out roses because roses die quickly! I mean, if the relationship was going to last, wouldn't they hand out carnations? Or how about a nice silk flower if they were thinking forever?

Speaking of silk flowers, I have these cuties in my Etsy store:


Click on my link there ------------->
And mention you saw it on my blog, and get 20% off :)

So, back to The Bachelor... what bombshell is going to be dropped tonight? After The Rose Part 2
Do we really need a part 2?

No comments: