You know you haven't done it in a while when you go to close your bedroom door for a little privacy and you have to move:
1. A box of Barbies
2. Two saddled American Girl horses
3. A laundry basket full of clean clothes from two weeks ago
4. Approximately 4 of your husband's dress shirts waiting to be ironed, hanging from each doorknob
5. One soccer shoe, children size 13
5. Your husbands dress shoes that of course, smell
And because you made so much noise moving all this stuff, you now have to relocate one half-asleep 8 year old back to her bed.