Friday, January 18, 2008

Nothin' Sexy About This

Sorry I've been AWOL! Life has gotten in the way of my philosophies. What I'm going to say next is from the heart. Nothing funny about this:

Bush's "Economic Recovery" Program

ABC Story

I can't stand it when this administration back-peddles! The signs were obvious YEARS ago that the economy was going to take a turn. And now the administration wants to throw peanuts at everyone in America hoping that they'll spend the money to boost the economy. How many millions will run to their nearest Macy's and go on a spree? I'm sorry, but with $1600 per family (as per the story) that would help catch up the bills and maybe, just maybe, leave enough left over to put in savings.

The whole thing just pisses me off. This administration has done nothing but spend money and go all cowboy into countries where we don't belong. With less than 11 months in office, they are JUST NOW trying to undo some of what they have done.

NEWSFLASH Mr. President - It is going to take the new administration at least 3 years, if not longer to clean up your mess.

No comments: