Monday, August 10, 2009

Who else misses "Friends"???

It is after midnight, and I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! I was always an avid "Friends" watcher, and can pretty much answer any trivia question on the show, but it is my late night obsession with the reruns that really get me going.

I'm watching the one where Chandler sleeps through a meeting and accidentally agrees to be transferred to Tulsa. His expression is just priceless when he realizes what has happened!

And how about the episode where Ross wears black leather pants to a date, and he takes them off in the bathroom, but can't get them back on? So he calls Joey from his cell, and Joey recommends lotion, then baby powder. That has to be my ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!

My point to this post, is that it's good to still have things to laugh at, even when you are alone, on your couch, sometime after midnight.

No comments: